This Disposable Grill is Totally Biodegradable
CasusGrill is a 100% biodegradable grill that is small, convenient, and easily disposable. The grill is made of all biodegradable materials like FSC-certified cardboard, raw bamboo, and lava stone. The grill is ready to use in 5 minutes and provides heat for up to an hour. The grill is perfect for a camping trip, a day at the beach, or a picnic at the park. Materials such as aluminum may take up to 200 years to fully decompose, so the fact that Casusgrill uses materials that biodegrade quickly makes it more sustainable than the average grill.
- Sustainable, eco-friendly and biodegradable instant BBQ grill
- Easy to start with OXILITE™ charcoal
- Grill time approx. 60 minutes
- 30% less coal than a traditional single use grill
- Reduced C02 emissions
- Made from FSC- certified cardboard, charcoal, volcanic stone and bamboo
- BIO plastic film shrink wrap
- No iron or aluminium which takes up to 400 years to decompose
- One time BBQ that can be disposed of in a bonfire
- Size: 31cm x 23.5cm x 5.5cm (12.2" x 9.25" x 2.16")
Check out the grill below!