10 Songs by Chance the Rapper You Need to Listen To
Chance the Rapper is one of those artists you may not love at first listen. He has a very unorthodox flow and a strange voice at times. It may catch you off guard at first, but after a while you discover the diamond that is Chance. His music invokes a lot of emotion; it's happy, sad, funny, confusing and host of other emotions. One thing for sure is that his catalogue of music continues to grow and he's not letting up. Take a listen to 10 Songs by Chance that you need to listen to!
1. Hey Ma- This heartfelt song is one you definitely should listen to. Chance loves his momma!
2. Brain Cells- This song really shows off Chance's lyrical ability, his unorthodox flows on this one are unmatched.
3. Family Matters- This Kanye-esque song gives a heartfelt vibe and even uses a Kanye sample.
4. Juice- One of Chance's most interesting songs. The video, although simple, is pretty dope too.
5. Sunday Candy- Chance also loves his grandmother. In this song he reminisces about sunday candy she used to give him.
6. Cocoa Butter Kisses- A very relatable song that deals with getting older and not being as close with family.
7. Heaven Only Knows- This very gospel sounding song is an amazing array of sounds. Although it's not Chance's song, he killed his feature.
8. Ultra Light Beam- Another feature from Chance where he pretty much dominated the song. His verse is A1 on this one.
9. Pusha Man/Paranoia- Pusha Man is one of those vibe out songs, and Paranoia is as well. This 2 song combo is a one two knockout.
10. Acid Rain- One of the most insightful and though-provoking songs from Chance; definitely a classic.