March 13, 2015
Fantasy Friday: SMACK URL Rookies VS Vets Predictions
This week's Fantasy Friday is proud to promote the upcoming SMACK/URL event, "Rookies VS Vets." This month, March 28th at the Gramercy Theatre, who do you think will prevail? Will the young and talented newcomers satisfy their hunger, putting these big names on a plate? Or are the veterans going to prove their dominance and prey on their prodigies? Check out the Superego predictions below:
SNO VS REAL DEAL -- REAL DEAL (3-0)
- Sno will try and out-real the Real Deal, but it won't work...just like i didn't against T-Top at BET's 2014 UFF Champ Battle for $10,000. #EpicFail
PREP VS JOHN JOHN DA DON -- JOHN JOHN DA DON (2-1)
- John John Da Don simply will not accept losing to this B'more young bull...then again, Prep's going to have an answer for all them damn multiple choices.
TH3 SAGA VS SHOTGUN SUGE -- SHOTGUN SUGE (3-0)
- While Th3 Saga's latest performance was impressively redeeming, in the word's of my guy JayBlac, "SUGE IS GOING TO BARK ON HIM!"
CHESS VS DNA -- CHESS (3-0)
- One word...#CHECKMATE
MR.WAVY VS K-SHINE -- K-SHINE (2-1)
- This might very well be the greatest bout of the night! We haven't seen Professor Shine in session for awhile so he must be hungry; and we all seen what he did to the last talented young'n. Not to mention, he has already proved that he can survive a Tsunami...so what's a couple waves?
BRIZZ RAWSTEEN VS AYE-VERB -- BRIZZ RAWSTEEN (2-1)
- Brizz epitomizes hunger and Verb's going to lose just for changing his name to 'Verb Vondoom'. #StupidMove
T-TOP VS CHARLIE CLIPS -- T-TOP (2-1)
- This is the most anticipated battle of the night! Charlie Clips is arguably undefeated and widely recognized as the best, however he might lose considering that he should be attributing the majority of his focus on his upcoming battle with fan favorite -- Hollow Da Don.
Overall, Superego has the Vets winning 4-3. #TEAMVETS Check out the video below and find out how battle rap connoisseur, JayBlac expects things to go down.