You may probably have heard of CBD, because of its popularity, tremendous growth of the CBD industry, and great benefits, to the medicine and health sector.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol popularly known as CBD, is one of the many cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. It is popular alongside Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). CBD and THC are the two main cannabinoids from the cannabis plant. However, these cannabinoids can either be gotten from hemp or marijuana, the two varieties of the cannabis plant. Anything with less than 0.3% of THC is hemp while anything higher than that is considered marijuana. This gives CBD the non-psychoactive effect and THC the component that gives the 'high' feeling when marijuana is taken. In this case, CBD is completely non-psychoactive and does not get one high. The CBD industry is growing and become more popular because of the many uses of CBD.
There are many CBD brands and companies in the world today, with many CBD products to their credit, especially CBD oil. Have you ever heard of Serene Whole Flower Hemp CBD spray?
Serene is a CBD option that guarantees fast relief, that uses the Brizo pure whole flower Hemp CBD fluid as its base. The other ingredients it contains help to make it move through the metered spray atomizer, and they are also for taste. The Serene whole flower hemp CBD spray sends Brizo's pure whole flower hemp CBD fluid via precision dosage sprayer & an energized formula, increasing the absorption rate to aid you to feel whole again. Let's break that down.
We all know that our bodies contain water mostly and that the water content of our body is high. In this regard, CBD oil cannot be easily absorbed by our bodies as fast as possible, bearing in mind that it is difficult for oil and water to mix.
We have, therefore come up with a water-compatible CBD spray that our bodies can easily absorb.
Whole Flower Hemp Fluid
What do we mean by whole flower hemp fluid? This means that the full medicine profile of the hemp plant to be used for extraction is extracted and available in a water-compatible fluid (not oil), which makes it more absorbable and concentrated.
At Brizo, they make use of a unique extraction process known as the proprietary extraction.
Benefits Of Serene Whole Flower Hemp CBD spray
As earlier mentioned, Serene whole flower hemp CBD spray helps to get Brizo's pure whole flower hemp CBD fluid round the body and absorbs fast.
Here are the reasons why you should use it:
- It is portable: Small and discrete, you can easily carry this spray around, wherever you go. It can easily fit into purses, handbags, and trouser pockets. Because of its portability, you can carry it to any place at all.
- Great feeling: The energized whole particles of CBD in serene helps the user feel energized and refreshed like you're taking a walk through nature. The feeling is just great!
- Better Absorption: Serene's water-compatible CBD spray dispenses the whole water fluid across a larger area for greater absorption. This helps you feel better, faster.
How Serene Works With CBD
The human body has a unique (ECS) Endocannabinoid System that helps to direct and control certain functions in the body, such as pain, sleep, and appetite.
As CBD oil, serene interferes with the activities of the ECS. It works with ECS to increase the state of mind of a human mind. Serene is better than CBD oil, and you should choose it over CBD oil every day because serene is water-compatible, which makes it more absorbable than CBD oil.
Serene helps your ECS to become fully activated, with over a dozen natural compounds that it needs to operate and function exactly how it is supposed to.
Properties of Serene Whole Flower Hemp CBD Spray
- It is energized: The serene formula was electromagnetically energized before bottling. We made use of a unique method known as the proprietary extraction method. The low frequency of our energized solution in serene helps in the reception of compounds and molecules into the cells.
- Flavors: Serene is flavored with organic mint, organic stevia extracts, and organic cinnamon, to give you a fresh breath.
- Shelf life: Serene has a two-year shelf life. It is pressurized with nitrogen to keep the ingredients fresh. Note, however, that the content of serene could be affected by temperature. It is best you keep it at room temperature.
- Each serene bottle contains 1200mg of whole flower CBD fluid. It has 240 metered spray, and each dose is 4 sprays inside the mouth. There are 60 doses in a bottle, and it lasts 30 days if you use it 8 sprays a day.
- The cannabis used to produce serene content is grown in environmentally sustainable farms in California, Colorado, and Oregon.
- Water-compatibility: Serene is water-compatible. This helps the beneficial and important compound get into the body stream faster.
- Serene is made of organic ingredients; no additives and artificial flavors added.
- Serene canister: The serene canister is made of aluminum with a food-safe barrier on the inside. This makes serene safe for consumption.
How Serene Is Taken
Serene is a spray that contains Brizo's whole flower hemp CBD fluid. It can be taken ethically, but it works best when sprayed inside the mouth. It is, however, necessary to consult a physician to know if starting a CBD treatment is right for your body. Why? Because some people experience side effects when using CBD. This shows their body system does not accept CBD. These side effects could be rashes, nausea, headache, or fatigue. Also, before you administer or use serene on children, consult a physician too.
Learn More Here: https://www.brizopure.com/tlark